Friday, September 8, 2023

Microsoft will collapse under its own weignt and indifferencet to Customer needs

 

Here's some feedback.  
I have used MS from its inception.  We can now be fair and accurate in calling it a legacy system.  Like 100+ year old ATT it's nothing to brag about.  
You Gen Xr's or whatever you call yourselves these days may want to pull a Biden and tout that with age you gained wisdom.  NOT TRUE!!.  With age you have tried to become a magnet for a hodgepodge of systems that you can't fully handle.  
Now that you acquired Skype  you are fucking that up too. I can no longer pay my Skype or many other things with Pay Pal since you screwed that all up .  I call  Skype they say it is Pay pal.  I call Pay pal, they say it is Synchrony bank.
 The customers are all on their own with the three major big tech CON - Glomerates.  ON our own we will leave you to inhale your own VAPORWARE, and find more suitable services that are Pre Legacy. Who Build a better Product, and have a fresh approach, llike "we should care for customers because if we don't we will no longer remain in business. I recall going through this same metamorphosis when I was the IT  director for a major US  Com provider.  When there was a serious issue I'd call in  the key contributors to the problem; confront them with the issue, and chuckle as I watched the Circular Firing Squad all point to the other guy as the problem. I'd fire them all and replace them with new blood who could understand that their jobs and livelihood all hinged on making good products, that work for the customer and mad
ke him feel good about himself and our services. 
This is  NOT the same level MS has reached.  AS wannabe Elites you look down on the customer, and see his issues as just a pain in the ass to what you want to achieve.  Ignore that insignificant customer and his nagging needs.

Time to shut it down and start over. Know and respect your customers.   Focus on your core product [ it helps to know what it is]. Software model for basic small business and general communications needs.  You can't be all things to all peoples needs, because, currently you do not have the genius to handle so many products well.  

I see Gates sitting on the fence.  Are we a software company for businesses or for the General population wasting their time on games, fakebook self aggrandizement, and messages to Family and friends where we can also order items on line?  You haven't answered that question fully in in some 35 years of selling aproduct that only half fulfills the needs of each segmen of the marketAs you add new stuff here and there. other products suffer [ along with your customers].  I have had login problems ever since you tried the concept of having your hodgepodge of products geared to be accessed with one logon.  Then who knows what log on to use.  For over a year, I have had to create no less than 100 passwords because when I log in I am told my password is wrong I look at my MS passwords file, and it is the same one that I changed last week.  You have, MS mail, hotmail, outlook, and now Skype linked, but they do not really work under one PWD.  I spoke with a fellow author who has written and published 32 books.  He got off all MS products, and improved his accuracy, and is no  longer getting the bugs you always sell us which you call upgrades.  I am following him out of  the MS jail cell that has tried to ubiquitously  control all my  interactions with this box and  screen on my desk. After all these years this "Window to the Friends. family business transactions, and my readers has become so dirty that it is filthy on both sides.  I can't clean it, so I am replacing this legacy window with a new and improved weather proof  insulated one that will fulfill my needs.  Over the painful years with MS I never loaded an MS "Upgrade" that didn't mess up everything I had been doing since I fixed all your BS changes from the previous upgrade.
friend  is now Free of MS, and writing more books.  I am working on kicking you out, I think I will be ready in early Jan 24 to start my computer life over.  
You guys can keep making $$$$ for Gates as he works with the WEF to plan his elimination of 45% of the earth's population, and to cut down as many forests as he can, and help China create new killer viruses, and starve us out by capturing all our productiveUS farmland  I always wonder what he  will do when the Evil Elite guys are left.  Who will make anything for him or support his insanity? 
 You guys will be replaced by AI and  your Liberal minds, and  will then finally be happy or satisfied that they killed off an entire planet.  Musk may be the only salvation if he can make it to mars before they kill him off like they did Mr. Tesla before he could share how to provide the globe with infinite electric power . 
Just thought I wanted to tell you how I feel about your lack of efforts to actually provide for the needs of one of your lowly customers.