Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Europe for the Summer of 2008


I decided to be away all summer. It gets very hot in Florida, so I decided to go to Eastern Europe along the Baltic coast. It is warm here, but with much more moderation than Florida. Besides it is a great way to learn a new language, and enjoy learning about different cultures.

Over the next few months I am going to post my activities from the countries and cities I visit.

Public Pictures are available on some of the travel logs. So you can get an idea of Eastern Europe.
I hope you will enjoy the updates as well as I am enjoying the trip. Also, some off the road reflections are in order, so you'll have to wade through those too.

Have a colorful and wonderful summer where ever you are, and I hope I can bring some Eastern European flavor your way.

No comments: